How to order
By Telephone +44 1227 786986
Our sales staff will be happy to take your orders by telephone.
On The Internet
Buying through our Web Site could not be easier and safer using our
secure server and that of Worldpay, our Credit Card processing agent.
- Select the pictures that you require by clicking the shopping
basket icon by the side of each picture.
- If you have not placed an order before, you will be asked to set up a
new customer account. If you have an account already set up, just enter your Username
- Setting up a new account is easy, Just fill in the fields and
click the button at the bottom of the page. Many
people don't know that you can use the TAB key on your
keyboard to step between fields on forms on the web.
- By default, the goods will be sent to your registered address. If
you require them to be shipped to a different address, please amend
the details on the shipping details page. You can also add any special
delivery instructions here.
- You will then be shown your new account confirmation page showing
your Username and password, it's a good idea to note these down. You
will soon receive an e-mail confirming your new account and password.
Please keep your password available for future use.
- Once you have made an order, you will be shown an order
confirmation page, titled 'Your current order'. Here you can check and
change your contact and shipping details or add a message that will be
sent with the order. You can return to the shop at this stage, and
order further pictures. You are always able to return to the order
confirmation page by pressing 'Complete my order' that will now appear on
the right hand side of any shop page. If you are happy with the list,
press 'PLACE ORDER' to move to the order placement stage.
- We don't have credit card faciliies on the website. You are
offered two ways to pay:
The order page asks which route you intend to use and records it with
- By , transfer the amount
owing to our Paypal account email@example.com.
- By Credit or Debit card over the phone
- The next screen is the final
confirmation page showing details of your order and order reference
number. You can print this if required and you will also shortly
receive an e-mail confirming your order.
- Common questions
- If I make an order can I change my mind?
- You will be given frequent opportunities to
remove pictures from your 'shopping basket' and you are not
committed to any purchase until you move to the checkout stage. Even then
you can cancel the payment on the Worldpay site. You are not committed
to anything until you complete the Worldpay payment sequence.
- I've forgotten my password
- Use the 'Send my password' feature to have the password sent to the email address
registered for the account. You can also use this feature to check
that the email address that you have entered is correct.
- I've forgotten my Username
- Please contact us using our contact
form, tell us your name and address that you gave when you registered.
We will find your Username for you and return it by email.
- I've not received my emailed Username and password...
- If you don't receive any email, then it's more than likely that you
have entered an incorrect email address. Please check it and change it.
It's very hard for us to check email addresses (although we do what we can),
and people often get them wrong. Remember that
you can always use the Send my password feature to check that
your email address is correct.
Please read: our Terms and Conditions and our
Our prices are shown without VAT. VAT at 20% is added on the ordering page
UK ART RETAILER
OF THE YEAR